Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Doq Holliday

Wow! My legs are WHITE!

But this sun sure feels nice! :)

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
Hurry apply coconut oil😊

I think every owner in my county fired up their motorcycles today. Loooong winter

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

DO IT Q🙌

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

im still wearing a jacket 53 tonight smh doq put on some shades😎😜

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Swimming hole was 80°

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Yeah hot here in AZ it was 97° today and my leggs too Dog crazy ha ha

That's why I'm wearing my sunglasses to keep from the glare ! White Leg Club here too! LOL

Can cheating be done after the polls are closed?
https://qposts.online/post/4960

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

White legs...normally the sign of jeans and boots guy, lol

😎

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Kwhite😂

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

😊

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts