It’s a breath of fresh air to hear RFK Jr say “the system is rigged” and then normies nod their heads because he’s a “democrat”.

Sounds like Trump, but it’s Kennedy. lol

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Yes it truly is!
#TheGreatAwakening

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂😂😂 Twisted Lefties!!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Trusting the plan

In response memes matter to her Publication

BOOM WEEK AHEAD
is this May 1st through May 7th 2023?

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response memes matter to her Publication

trust the plan my ass. all bullshit and games. done...sick of this plan. It has killed many....

(2) Show this thread

Everyone agrees the system is rigged.

Not everybody agrees on how it is rigged, and how it needs to be fixed.

That's why I've been preaching to look for common ground, instead of being condescending towards people who don't share all your beliefs.

If everyone starting pointing fingers at billionaires and their corrupt stooges, as opposed to pointing them at each other, we'd be better off.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

12/21 TS

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

I hope they charge these jack ass Gerberts too, I mean shit war is war.

(1) Show this thread

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Hes pushing for there to be laws against climate change deniers. Not my cup of tea.

MEGA - Make Earth Great Again. WWG1WGA

🕶

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

5D WIN WIN WINNING