Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

šŸ¤”
How does one secure 5,585 character spaces on Twitta? Asking for my AU Frens...

ā€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itā€ - John 1:5

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

MJ Fraud still shilliing for followers in his circle jerk telegram group I see. Half truths, acting like an insider for attentionā€¦.another hacker who follows and RRā€™s himself from the major accounts. Whatever the ego needs to deceive people

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Still want to know how he blew past the character limits. šŸ˜‚

Same way VK and Johnny Q have who were the first to do it

Only people mentioned by @Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Ya have to know someone in high places for higher character limits. šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜€šŸ‘

ā€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itā€ - John 1:5

Someā€¦or be a CIA clown who took the money. Who cares really, no one here is real or cares enough to reach out and check on the few genuinely real people with a real heart who are struggling mentally and physically . I have to be careful what I sayā€¦.I go from ā€œfamā€ to ā€œfriendā€ in a hurry when I am on the verge of a diabetic coma. Was fun being made to believe I had a soul family

(1) Show this thread