The digital war, for me, has taken a toll. Last night brought a completely new low for me. Anything lower would have to include death. But God took care of me. I’m going to pray so hard for my family and I.

I don’t ask for prayers. But Patriots, I need your prayers. I need your payers.

Love you all! ❤️

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

In response Godly Man to his Publication

God bless
🙏🙏🙏

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

🙏❤️🙏

Sending you strength to get through this time 🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

God bless Q17 & loved ones with safety & guidance on the good path.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

🙏Prayers incoming.
The last 3 days have been Hellish
for me as well... for no reason!

I think it's our Ascension.
I HOPE it's our Ascension.

Love & Prayers ! 💕

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

Hang in there, we are almost to the end of this crazy show. Yeshua, Please help him 🙏🙏🙏🙏

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

👊🙏🙏🙏🙏

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️🙏

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

🙏🙏🙏

I pray for you and your family with my whole heart.

MOVE- OH TERRIBLE LORD__. make the adversities scatter like fire.
ENOUGH.
ENOUGH.

BE GONE. Satan and your evil demons. REMOVE YOUR HAND NOW. amen. amen. amen.

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Prayers sent out for you now. God loves you and so do we💕I pray for Strength, courage, wisdom, peace, and Love in abundance. May God grant all of this and more. In Jesus holy name, amen.

Prayers fren. ❤️🙏

🙏🙏prayers for strength. We stand together.

Prayers up. ❤️🙏

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕👍

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

💗💪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

💪🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏❤️

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

🙏🏼🙏🏼Prayers coming your way! Hang on! 💪🏼🙏🏼

🙏🙏🙏

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Stay strong Patriot, step away at times if you must. God already won, the war for the mind can only attack here on the virus of life internet platforms where nothing and nearly no one is real🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

I've had lots of those days in the last 2.5 years where I'm not sure how much gas I have left in the tank to go on and my body is stressed to the hilt and relationships pushed as far as they can go!! It's amazing the different transformations that happen every six months or so and I realized the things that I was stressing about and I thought were important (might happen) initially have now been replaced by other theories, revelations, hopes for us as a Country/civilization ❤️🙏🌈 👼

Praying for you and your family 🙏❤️🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

🙏🙏🙏

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

I'm right there with you. 🙏💥

Just a Patriot that hopped over to this lily pad to check it out 🐸

Tons of 🙏 heading your way!!

❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

❤️🙏