Kintsugi 🀍
Your scars are proof that you have healed.
God uses broken things beautifully!
A cloud that breaks spills out rain.
The soil that breaks prepares a feild.
The seed that is sown breaks open a new plant.
In any difficult situation if you feel broken,
understand that God is planning to utilize you for some great cause.

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

golden joinery
couple connect together united (to become one)
embrace
2 by 2
Mark 9 The Transfiguration
er
Mark 9:36
And he took a child, and set him in the midst of them: and when he had taken him in his arms, he said unto them, Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I only wish I knew the direction of what it was in spoken communication is difficult, but written is easier - all the words are scrambled

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

In response garm hava to her Publication

Just unpacked a Jade green/brown stone small stone wine glass and discovered broken on bottom rim below stem...reminds me of this. Super glue soon to repair...give the glass more character...and in my life/others -more strength and character when we are "broken" humbled so low in our trials/tribulations/silent Wars (even in your own body against snake beast ascaris large roundworms system crawling everywhere), and afflictions.

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

How very beautiful that they esteem the broken
enough to repair and do not discard it πŸ’–

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

This is why some of us shine a little brighter than others....probably took tons of gold to put me back together after my nde ❀️🌠

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response I am Keri to her Publication

Solid Gold πŸ’›

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

yeh
He's a pretty awesome dad