Brave young man just came out with it at a Florida public hearing:

“Why is NASA faking their videos?”

https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel

Only people mentioned by @DisclosureLibrary in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Disclosure Library to his Publication

Even wide awake Anons still don't even realize the half of it yet!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Top to bottom or bottom to top.
Either way we have to do this and clean out all the corruption and stealing of our money and life force.

#1 - I love the Laura Aboli channel.#2 I'd love to get copied on that email for sure.

Justin for change is a real one. He does a lot of good in central Florida.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

Don't ya just love to see an actornaut swallowing the poisonous fluoride tootpaste...

(1) Show this thread

Child of God, mother of two, retired R.N. Proud to be an American! God bless the USA!

I think we'd all like to see his video!

Good question. What are they hiding?

“We are not alone”

https://youtu.be/tEBLmWhx1K0

Truthseeker, patriot ,Texan.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

They did see things that they could not explain. It was kept quiet to avoid causing panic on the ground. Remember when the science fiction radio show “War of the Worlds” aired? What happened as a result? Total chaos. Y’all crack me up. One minute the entire program is a hoax and the next minute we went to space and covered up what we found.
A lot was kept quiet, for interests of national security, there was (in the 50s, 60s and early 70s) defense research being done on these missions. NSA frequently did door to door checks on friends and neighbors who worked in the programs, looking for things that might be odd. Shortly after I moved into my own home I got a knock on the door asking about Charlie Bolden, my neighbor across the street. He was getting ready to pilot a shuttle mission with the Russians. They wanted to know if we had seen anything unusual at their house, strange late night visits, unusual cars that sort of thing. I later mentioned it to my mother and her response was,

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

NASA (T-MINUS)

Bastards!

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Exactly !

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Sa (t) an

(2) Show this thread

All these years since Roswell and the "national security act."
"Mr cia head? That's the kind of material we would like revealed to the general public. Right now."

Why is Donald Trump faking his videos?

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for nearly 20 years.

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

Keep his enemies at a misfire…

(1) Show this thread

Well done my good and faithful servant !!!!