I'm becoming more and more convinced that we've fall down the rabbit hole.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Actually - I see it as having been IN the rabbit-hole thinking it was reality. As we climb out of it into REALITY - the un-real is becoming more & more obvious.

Yes As time goes by we will see more and more the glitches and the obvious weaknesses of the#maya#illusion#matrix... Maçon systême...

Knowledge is power. 😉

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

I think I was born in the rabbit hole and have spent most of life looking at it & saying, yep, that's a rabbit hole, that's where I am.

Refuse to be intimidated by anyone. We are all Essential and our voices matter. Regardless of the fear many may have of hearing them.

Hmmm. Not fallen. Just choosing our own choices. Not a rabbit hole ( that can be freaking scary, learned that the hard way). It's a wake up call. Or an awakening. Your choice, always.

Missing 'en' = 19

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

As soon as my vibes get on E, Trump- Flynn- Lindell- Sydney- George News- Trump Jr: someone from the team gives us a hint that its not over just yet. The Best is Yet to Come. Latest example; General Flynn: Dont give up that bottle of wine just yet!

Lifelong Patriot, Firefighter, fed the f@*# up! FAFO, WWG1WGA

i hope your reffering to the great awakening and not the great psyop my family thinks im tuned into! If you have lost faith then many of us are in trouble!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Night Rider to his Publication

I have not lost faith.
Just reading 'news' headlines.

(1) Show this thread

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light! 🕯️❤️🙏 God's Warrior of truth and light!

Yes