🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Whats going on?????

Kelly Marie Brady/AKA Nancy Drew reached out to George about that post and got a reply.....
This Twitter acct holder is NOT affiliated with George Magazine, at all. Its your choice to follow it, but just know its not anyone from George. All is well with George Magazine and everyone affiliated.

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ReneeJay in this post can reply

In response Renee Johnson to her Publication

GEORGE news The Collective Q Is legit and been around for years George magazine is the new one run by Gene ho

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I’m having trouble with telegram, has Nancy posted anything about the white screen supposedly put up in front of the White House today?

Saw a pic but can’t find anything about it

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

She posted a couple live videos on Facebook this morning. Something going on at the South side of the White house. Lots of police & military & cannons. Over a dozen military busses on the North side being loaded up. Some sort of demonstration against war at the fence.

(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Yeah that account has never claimed to be associated with the magazine, not from what I have seen anyway.