Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Laurie Sunshine

From REVEALED EYE on Telegram

The same people who tell you holistic medicine doesn't work get money from big pharma.

Join:@RevealedEye

Only people mentioned by @HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

My grandmother lived to be 99, and never, ever took so much as a Tylenol. My mother in law used to teach me about herbs and natural remedies. When she turned 80 something went awry, and she started going to the doctor, getting vaccines and taking Prilosec. She's not well now and I'm trying to muster the courage to tell her about Ivermectin. Sigh.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

My mom did this as well. It was passed down from my grandmother.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

I'm so thankful & grateful to learn these tips ;)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Dakota) can see their posts

In response Dakota Gets to his Publication

h!t!t!p!s://beacons.ai/american_lost_survival

Remove the !’s And you have the link

(1) Show this thread

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

When I was a kid, I would get a chesty cough, every winter, that would last for about 3 weeks (felt like FOR EVER), I would cough until I threw up... ugh.

Mum started to treat me herself, as it seemed the drs could not fix it. She cut an onion into slices, and put brown sugar on top, then would have me take 2 tablespoons of the liquid 2 times every day.

Totally disgusting taste, but, it worked. My cough would clear in about 3 days, and never reached the throwing up stage.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

WOW......thanks for sharing, Carole ;)))

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Do you have his tic tok link

Thanks

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

No.....but I'm gonna try to find it ;)))

In response Back to the Future to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Farmacy not pharmacy!!!

Pharma root word meaning is witchcraft and sorcery…….natural remedies are best!!!

ThanQ for posting Patriot!!! I will checkout the telegram page.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Amen!!! You're welcome, LightAngel9 ;)))

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Thank you!
Have both … will absolutely try!

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

You're welcome ;)))

(1) Show this thread