(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response memes matter to her Publication

You're being missed... πŸ™ Special Lady - Veronica https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBG4kGRH_64

Ray , Goodman & Brown - Special Lady - YouTube

evergreen

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

Dont know why i cry when i visit the bridge in telegram when i know shes aliveπŸ˜‚ but i still do..gather...i miss her still

MAGA first, MEGA second, FREE & SAVE the Children. Digital Soldier. WWG1WGA

In response memes matter to her Publication

Funny... me 2, followed her on twitter, even had once a reaction (before purge) very very honoured and touching, if i had lived in the USA then i would have visited her on the people bridge.... lets pray she is still alive (too)

In response MEGA Truth4all to his Publication

I know she is:) i can feel it also its 1+1+1+1 and i dont doubt outcomes when the 1's Are just that
Still we pray❀️🀲

Only people mentioned by @MEGATruth4all in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MEGA Truth4all, click on at the bottom under it