Seekin The Truth 🇺🇸 I will not be silenced!!!! 🇺🇸God,💖Family,Country,🇺🇸🇺🇸Old School #Savethechildren 👫I follow all with avatar/pic

This is Interesting ,Is it true or Not?
Kelly Marie Brady (Aka Nancy Drew)
1h ·
Ok guys, I just reached out and just got a reply.....
This Twatter acct holder is NOT affiliated with George Magazine, at all. Its your choice to follow it, but just know its not anyone from George. All is well with George Magazine and everyone affiliated https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=244428888070433&set=a.104234168756573

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

TheCollectiveQ is the official Twitter account for George News. Even VK interacts with them and Liz Crokin has said she has great respect for team George, as George has high access to POTUS. :) Also, George News has been around a lot longer than George Online (the "new" George mag). Not taking sides. Both serve a purpose. Hope this helps!

Regardless of what Nancy Drew says , I still follow George.

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @terrydale60 in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication

💙