Someone has been saying 2023 = The Year of The Whistleblower. It’s happening, Patriots. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘‡

#tbiytc

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Let's hope this Whistleblower doesn't disappear like this one did!
https://www.westernjournal.com/op-ed-whistleblower-biden-family-corruption-arrested-disappeared/

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Starting to trickle out faster...bring on the flood of information πŸ™

WOW! Its all coming out.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This must be stopped if it is real.
Now!

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Agreed! The question is who’s gonna strike [them] down?

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

In response None None to his Publication

Notice how fox removed from all headlines!! Lol

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response None None to his Publication

I wonder if this was the drop we were waiting for!! I mean this is pretty horrible for Joe!!

(2) Show this thread

I BELIEVE GOV IS ALSO BEHIND THE SCHOOL SHOOTINGS! EVIL BEINGS!!!!

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

πŸ™πŸΌ