Play pray for Dion my neighbor.

He is retired, and passed out in his yard. Neighbors did CPR, and we called 911 and police and fire truck and paramedics finally showed up. I had to call a 2nd time because it was taking so long.

It does not look good. The paramedics did not rush out with him.

I begged and cajoled and discussed with him not to get the vax. He thought I was crazy. I said you have heart issues, and the vax can make it worse.

His wife just retired 2 weeks ago.

His daughter came over with her baby and rang the door to get our help.

God Bless his family and bless Dion.

I really hope he comes home.

Can you please help me pray for him and his family? Thank you ahead of time.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Praying for a good end and that our Lord will protect him. 🙌 💗 🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Love Life to her Publication

💗🙏

(1) Show this thread

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Sorry to hear patroit 🙏🙏🇨🇦

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Dear Lord Jesus - You know the need - send your touch, your presence, your healing, IJNWP

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏💪💗

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

K.
All hands on deck right friends?

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

🙏🙏💪💗

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

🙏💗

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Dear Lord God our Father, please hold Dion close and provide for his complete healing. Please keep his loved ones also in your loving care.
Thank You oh Father God. AMEN

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

🙏💪💗💗

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

(2) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

🙏🙏💗💪

(1) Show this thread

I'm so sorry Patriot . 🙏 for all of you ❤️

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

💗🙏

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

🙏❤

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Prayers for all involved.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Going up now

🙏🙏🙏🙏Dion went very fast. He was walking to bring his trash can to the side of his house from being picked up, and he just went down fast. He fell on the hill between our houses. His feet were above his head.

A neighbor stopped his truck and started to help the family with CPR, and his daughter came to get us.

And the paramedics told them not to give him breaths in between pushing on his chest. I don't get that because I was taught 15 pumps, and 3 short breaths for CPR.

One minute he was here, and the next he was gone. he just dropped where he was standing. He got the mail, and he dropped the mail.

The police came faster than paramedics. The policeman took over CPR and he rally, really tried. He was visibly upset because he knew Dion was gone, but they did not want to tell his wife, but she knew.

🙏

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Those paramedics must be corrupt too. I am a former EMT and you always give breathes if the heart isnt beating.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that CM, hope you are ok? Thankfully it sounds like it was quick and he didn't know much about it. That's a weird thing the paramedics said about CPR though, when did that change??!!

(7) Show this thread

😢😔His daughter just came over and he did not make it. 😌

Thank you for your prayers. God Bless Dion and his family. We will miss him.

Fook the nazi that vaxxed him. He had aphib. What kind of doctor vaxxes someone with a heart condition?

OH CM I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AND TRIED TO LOOK OUT FOR HIM I WANT YOU TO KNOW GOD KNOWS ALL AND GOD SEES ALL PRAYERS CONTINUED FOR HIS FAMILY AND YOU TOO I BELIEVE YOU WILL MEET AGAIN IN HEAVEN PRAYERS FOR GRACE PEACE TO YOU AND HIS FAMILY HUGS IN LOVE AND LIGHT FROM TEXAS

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

(13) Show this thread

We the People 🇺🇸 Knowledge Is Power✨ God is a frequency tune in 🔊 God Wins ❤️

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

🙏🙏🙏

😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK FOR MIRACULOUS PRAYERS OF HEALING AND RECOVERY
FOR DION THIS IS CM NEIGHBOR
LORD PLEASE COMFORT HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS WITH FAITH IN YOU LORD AND YOUR LOVING MIGHTY LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY WE KNOW YOUR WILL BE DONE THANK YOU LORD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

🙏🌴

Sending prayers and positive energy to Dion and family 🙏

Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers for Dion and family.🙏

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🙏🙏

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Praying 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Praying for him CM.
My husband is in same boat. I begged him not to get Vax. He got all of them. He has been dizzy and passing out as well. His Dr referred him to heart Dr. But the heart Drs in my town have been backed up for 2 months!! Beg him to take it easy and he's crawling around in the woods Turkey Hunting right now😐

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

you can't tell people what to do, unfortunately.

Just pray for him. And give him common sense advice.

(1) Show this thread

Trump deplorable, MAGA, KAG, SA, Take America Back, WWG1WGA

🙏🙏🙏

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Prayers for Dion, his family and friends. Hopefully threw all this it will be an awaking moment. Bless you CM for being there for him. 🙏🙏

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

And a little, quiet prayer for you too, CM. You've been through a lot helping him. Helping all of us.

🙏

In response Water Mark to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

Praying for your neighbor, Dion, and his family... 🙏🏻❤️😔

In response Mainly_ Amy to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💪

(1) Show this thread