Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Tucker leaves Fox.
Don Lemon out at CNN.
Coinbase is suing the SEC.
Chatter about B1d3n being impeached.

It’s only Monday.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Almost like Kristi was foreshadowing 3 days ago at the NRA on Fryday when she said she would go out pheasant hunting to get away from the TV and Newspapers. Took her 3 shots to drop that bird

To [Kill] a Mockingbird

Nana had great hopes for her but if she if foolish enough to ally with DeSantis, well then she would not be what I had hoped her to be.

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Black pilled much or just acting? With all the lessons we have been taught about discernment and keeping our circle small as Jesus did, anons here should be careful who they follow. Some follow pretty much everyone, including the looking for sex trolls who arrived. Shocking who you will see followed them

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Tucker was out Pheasant hunting too I think.

(1) Show this thread