PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Gets even better ๐Ÿ˜

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Are they kidding? TUCKER IS JUST WARMING UP! I can't wait to see where he will land, because there is where I will be, '

As I said early today when I heard the news, "R.I.P. Fox News!"

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Folks are also dropping their Fox Nation subscriptions ๐Ÿ˜

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

Something peculiar is afoot. The firing of a 17 year person at CNN the awful Don Lemon, and then the spectacularly insightful Tucker Carlson from Fox, on the same day! Sound rather Q-ish to me!

The 'Lemon' has been squeezed out, but the 'Tucker' has just begun to fight!

I would guess the MSM is coming down including Fox. Been trying to tell my husband this since 2020 when I stopped watching when Brett Bair announce live that AZ won & didn't call FL, which Trump had clearly won. I ended it there, but I continued to listen to Tucker. He was the only one I cared to listen to. Didn't always agree with some of his views but....then came along digital warriors ๐Ÿ˜œwhere I got my news of the day. The rest of Fox WILL suffer from this. The people's power is in their $$$$ & wallets. FAFO!

That is the correct perspective
Thanks for posting about this tonight! It has been fun. Together WE WIN! .... and remain sane! ๐Ÿ˜

I've always admired his tenacity more so than the others there. Great sense of humor, common sense (lacking in today's society which he addresses a lot!) & love that laugh he has. I think he was being held back from what he wanted to do & saw it coming & prepared. He was handsomely paid so $$$ is not a problem for him. It will be fun to see where he goes or what he does next. He certainly is NOT DONE.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

That LAUGH always warmed my heart because I KNOW it made the LEFT-ies mad as heck! Anyone who fails to have a sense of humor scares me because they are not well rounded!

I love it when a plan comes together!

Those who don't have a sense of humor, can't even laugh at themselves. Definitely required to be sane ๐Ÿ˜

(1) Show this thread