WHAT do ya'll use for natural flea control for your yards and dogs? I finally got some frontline after trying fookin neem oil, you name it, all kinds of natural stuff. WHAT is the secret, cause they are not poisoning my home or yard with their chemicals. Might as well have used water far as that frontline went. NO change. GOTTA be a simple natural way, always is, any thoughts would be great.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

We used to put a teaspoon of garlic powder on their food a couple of times a week.

In response Chrissydog 63. to his Publication

Oh, thank you! Got some more black seed oil on the way also. I give them some and me. lol

(1) Show this thread

Good one is eucalyptus oil as in Skin so Soft bath oil.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

I saw some natural spray for the yard. I am gonna try that also. I have been here eleven years, at this place. And have never seen them this bad, my friend said the same thing about her place. I know one thing, poison ain't coming in. lol

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Oh do you just spray it on them?

(2) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

We use Insight pest control. I think they were recently bought by Massey here in NC. They use pet friendly products. We get inside and outside treated for fleas, roaches, spiders and some wasps.

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

Cool, was wondering when in history they would have natural bug control services.

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

We planted Lavender. They say it keeps fleas and ticks away, so far we've had none.

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Hey thank you. I found some stuff I am gonna try to treat the yard. So weird cause got colder here than in a long time, like seventeen degrees but they are worse this year.

(1) Show this thread

Washed my dog in Dawn, got a flea comb, you wouldn't believe all the fleas. I just used that frontline like MAYBE a week ago, then I read a lot of that shit does not in fact kill the adult fleas, and the fleas gotta bite the poor dog, before it kills them, how is that helpful.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

guns girl

(1) Show this thread