i've always said. we have to win ww2 before we can even think about ww3
Sherf/bush
no brainer

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

war is full on

(1) Show this thread
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

eww so glad I stopped eating red meat earlier and all meat in 2013. It started causing acidity and panic attacks. All stopped when I stopped, It had nothing to do with anything other than improving my health.

Plenty of ways to get amino acids that are more easily bioavailable. The body has to break down the muscle to get to the amino acids that came from the plants the cow ate. We can just eat the plants ourselves and save our body the trouble, massive energy tax and acidic metabolic waste.

We feel tired and heavy after eating meat for a reason, it takes a lot of energy for our herbivore bodies to break it down.

Humans are Herbivores.

Humans Are Herbivores | Facts on our Anatomy and The Plant Based Vegan Diet - YouTube

Humans Are Not Carnivores, we are Herbivores. In this video I lay out the facts to help you understand why we are mean to eat a plant based vegan diet. Our a...

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

If one wants meat, buy from a trusted group.....not a grocery store chain! BTW.....love my veggies;)))

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

This is the worst story of the day! People have been eating meat glue and have no idea. Yes am glad I stopped almost 10 years ago.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

Eating glue on a daily basis. yuk
Meat industry needs to be held accountable
Crimes against humanity.
The man telling the story said the powder was dangerous!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Buy meat from a trusted group......not a grocery store chain ;)

(1) Show this thread