I believe President Trump stops by now and again, to see us all on Anon Up .

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins ๐Ÿ™

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Well, on the off chance he seeโ€™s this.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dear Mr. President,
Some of the greatest Patriots in the world are in this room.
Koba has built an internet haven. We feel safe, we feel seen, we feel loved and heard. Itโ€™s the home we come to, when we just need to catch our breath, or better yet, to just exhale. God is in every corner, of every room. We give and collect information, like worker Bees, then spread it far. The one thing that connects us beside God is you Mr. President. You sacrificed yourself and your family for the love of Country and for the greater good of all mankind. Dear Sir, you are loved and respected by millions of us. We stand at the ready, globally to continue the journey, you and so many have set before us, in this, the Great Awakening. May God protect and keep you safe. We are forever indebted to you and all the others in this battle. ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

President Donald J Trump is at the top of my โ€œhave coffee withโ€ list.
. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Žo7โค๏ธ

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

No fooking doubt!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

I like that idea LOTS!

I have noticed that if you Open AnonUp and Truth Social in the mobile-Web Browser they have the same style splash screen.

Coincidence? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts