Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

OMG FRENS🐸
HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS IMAGE?
SURFING THRU DEEP WEB & THIS IS POSED 2 B SCREENSHOT OF FRAZZLEDRIP
10 YR OLD GIRLS FACE HERE WORN BY...WHO

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Please dont share graphic images. Manymof us have seen them already and it is not necessary to see the bloody pics.

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Laughing about this is highly inappropriate and makes you look foolish and sadly immature.

I have seen stills from it. It isnt something that needs to be shown here for shock value. Most everyone here has been awake quite a while or is an Anon. The stills I saw were much more gruesome than this and it was very traumatic. I am sure you think it is cool to flash things like this but its not. It is very disrespectful to the child that was tortured and murdered by satanists.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

i wudnt post anything gruesome

(1) Show this thread