Leonard Carter provides a new way of understanding gout disease.
🤔❤️👍

Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

There was a time early 1900's people took dewormer. I wonder if that population/generation had gout. I wonder, how long a comprehensive ivermectin protocol would take to boot out the giardia and flukes? Kind of slams door on colloidal silver treatments, never thought that sounded like a good idea.

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

This is interesting, I have heard of gout but don't know much about it. What if the flukes were there to clear the body out of an overload of nitrogen/arsenic etc? What if they are the clean-up crew because they naturally want these elements, and for some reason we have too much so need to get rid of it? This I suppose goes back to the germ vs terrain theory, where our bodies will try as much as possible to get rid of what it sees as a toxin, ramping up usually harmless bacteria/viral particles to clean the body. I am on board with the terrain theory, but parasites have always been a question mark for me. Are they part of the clean-up crew too? There is obviously some kind of process in our bodies that starts a detoxification. It's an interesting concept, must admit.

(1) Show this thread