Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

“A great actor”…indeed 😎
❤️

Vice President 👍😊

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

✨❤️video length 123...

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

“He wanted to be an actor and loved the concept of being an actor”

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

No coincidences

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Interesting timing eh?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

so sus :)

(1) Show this thread

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This seems noteworthy.
John & John:

“US President Abraham Lincoln was humorously referred to as the Tycoon by his aides John Nicolay and John Hay.[4] The term spread to the business community, where it has been used ever since.”

Elon, who’s middle name is Reeve (I’m thinking ‘Superman’) is classified as a business magnate on Wiki:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_magnate

Once again, I’m reminded of the song ‘Highwayman’.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

RT’ing our good friend Brit the day of Emergency Alert test in the UK…rather interesting 🧐