Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Kim Runner

Your heart is just as important as your brain...

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

My neighbor was a doctor and was doing studies on his observations that everyone with heart disease seemed to have depression and vice versa.. he was trying to see which came first and the relationship.

That is fascinating. I love that kind of info!

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

RE-MEMBER:
E-motions = energy in motion!

Louise Hay did enormous correlations of emotional/physical connection of dis-ease and focused on emotion healing to overcome physical ailments.

Joe Tippens also speaks of this https://mycancerstory.rocks/

There are many who have experienced this connection and have had healing processes
(I have personal experiences as well)