Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

WOW! Longing for that peace here. The bees will not let the hummingbird near the feeder. I have to move it around the yard and oil with peppermint the feeder. Our Ruby Reds always find it and it takes the bees a few days. Awesome picture

Only people mentioned by @AndieJJ in this post can reply

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Sorry I am assuming you have a hive it may just be the local bees we have a lot of them

Maybe. Not sure. It was just one bee and our ruby reds would creatively drink from the other side but then it was two bees and then 3.
I had heard that hummingbirds would eat them but not mine. I oiled the feeder with peppermint and oil which worked pretty well for a time. I moved the feeder every few days also which helped then the humming birds migrated on so I took it down.
I am trying again. I love your picture; it's amazing and so wonderful to see. It give me hope of this type of shared love happening here.

(1) Show this thread

In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication

Do you have a feeder tray for your bees ? They may be just trying to do their job early in the year by hogging the bird sugar water
I bought a hive and all the gear went to a class but have been so busy this spring I thought I would get my first bees next year
A local guy was supposed to have them for me April 15th but he sold them all without filling my order. Do I still have time to start them this year ?