Anyone who can offer a prayer up for my friends, and their family, I would greatly appreciate it.

The dad is in congestive heart failure, hospital had like 20 beds in the hall filled with people, so he sat on a gurney in the hall all day yesterday no fluids or anything to eat in congestive heart failure.

His entire body is swollen his wife says. He had seizures in the prior 6 days. None of the family has had any shots, except the daughter, (yes I mentioned shedding).

They could use some prayers for healing and survival!

Thank you in advance!!! God bless them and all of you!!!💛

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response arba happihr to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

How terrible 😞😢 I will absolutely be praying and sending love and healing vibes 🙏💜

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Prayers going up now in Yeshua's name

In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication

TYVM!!! God bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

God bless
🙏❤️🙏

In response ECM Arizona to her Publication

TYVM!!! God bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

💚🙏🏻💙

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Michele Q17 to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Prayers Kris. 🙏❤️

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

Prayers 🙏🙏🙏🇨🇦

In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers for all. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Prayers of healing sent for this dad and the family
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response kolibri to his Publication

TY and God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response klar sichtig to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤️

In response Jul Anon to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over this father and his family who are in dire need of Your blessings. Provide the father who is experiencing congestive heart failure with a miracle healing that no one can deny or ignore. Allowing him to return home to his family with his health fully restored. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

I have sincerely prayed the lyrics of this song "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole for your friends and their family. May God bless them all beyond measure. 💕
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU5RMr2Zff8

In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

🙏🙏🙏

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

Prayers....so heartbreaking. 💗🙏

In response Love Life to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

Mamabear, married to best friend, love Jesus, WWG1WGA, GO TRUMP!!!

🙏 In Jesus name, amen

In response Jaimekens76 Sweetiepie to her Publication

TYVM!!! God Bless!!! 💛

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

💙🙏💙

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

TYVM and God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Prayers up for your friends and their family.
Also praying for the other 19 patients and their families.
These hospital horror stories just seem to continue.

In response Paula Hardin to her Publication

TYVM and God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🌹🙏

In response connie wright to her Publication

TYVM and God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

That poor man!! I am praying. 😭🙏🏻❤️

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

TYVM and God Bless!!!💛

I will pass along everyone's prayers to this family!!!

(1) Show this thread

Sending love and prayers

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

TYVM and God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

TYVM and God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

TYVM and God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Praying ❤️

In response I am Keri to her Publication

TYVM and God Bless!!!💛

(1) Show this thread