Yeah this part of the movie sucks, and it's long, and it's boring as hell. It had to be this way. How many years did they post missing children on milk cartons? Decades. We were too busy with our sports and entertainment to notice. Since then, 10's of millions of kids went missing. Raped, tortured, and killed. We had politicians and our intel agencies starting global wars where more lives were lost. Will there be casualties during this film? Yes. There were already casualties beforehand. Unless people really wake up once and for all, the cycle repeats itself. We are at war. War is messy.

i agree - i truly agree that WE are living the hard part NOW - while others will be shocked and living it for years to come (I pray not, and i hope i can help others)!!! i don't ever want to tell anyone "i told you so" rather-i want to hold them in my arms and help them to understand - that's why WE are fighting right now, correct? to help others in the near future? the children that are being saved right now are heavy on my heart-may they be reborn and saved mentally too!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DB_aldwin in this post can reply

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response DB! DB! to her Publication

The Children are very heavy on my Heart also. Much of this Evil is very disturbing. What would be worse would be ignoring the truth. Thank God for President Trump & Team. We can support, Pray & do our part to help others understand when they ask. I'm in Prayer as much as possible for all to be helped with some Devine Intervention. God has a different timeline.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response DB! DB! to her Publication

maybe i just want to be a hero again and not reduced to a zero