The Creator always provides a way if we seek Him through prayer.

Never give up.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

In God We Trust 🙏🏻

Christian ✝️ John3:16 😇 #Patriot #MAGA #GodWon #FreeSpeech 🇺🇸 #WWG1WGA ♥️ #SaveTheChildren 🚫 DM's

Amen!

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

In response Neny Garcia to her Publication

Amen 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Brotha Doq, thanks for this this morning…

My Mom, 78, was getting ready for golf Tuesday morning and died suddenly… most likely had a massive heart attack. She was a tortured, brainwashed beautiful woman who was totally snowed by msm and the SCAMRONA poison jab. I’ll NEVER forgive them. She asked me last Tuesday (last time I saw or spoke with her) at dinner… ‘have we not talked as much the last couple years because I got the vax?’ I said NO WAY (my wife and all three kiddos, 24, 21 and 19 are awake and never even got tested, much less vaxxed) and we told her Christmas ‘20 NOT to get it - she didn’t listen to us. I promised to call her every week until the day she died. I was to call her tomorrow and tell her how I played in a Superball golf tournament. She is now a casualty of this battle of our lives. Prayers up and love ❤️
Chris

Beautiful sunshine , the smell of fresh flowers 😍. God be with us all .. Proud American , Trump is our man 😉

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

She's beautiful, soo sorry 😞

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

So sad 😢 RIP 🙏🏻 Your mom is at home now. With GOD ❣️

(4) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

PRAY UNCEASINGLY

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Amein

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Night Doq!🙏

God has always opened a door for me, many many times when I could not believe there was one🙏

Indeed 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks DoQ+! Crazy timing...praying extra the evil in western medicine shatters once and for all.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

5:5

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Our Creator never gave up on us.

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

He is still on the throne

(1) Show this thread