Only people mentioned by @AprillFresh in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Aprill Fresh to her Publication

My parents had a matching loveseat & rocking chair with a pattern that was very similar to this

Trust me when I say it looks much better on the furniture 😂

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

You can bet there are brainwashed liberals trying buy a copy this dress.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Proof that Melania is in on all of it! Who else could come up with these outfits as payback for being treated so badly? I can just imagine her going thru stacks of tacky furniture fabric. 🤣🤣🤣

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

🤪👻🤡🤣😎

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Holy Smokes! 😱

My mom had a living room furniture like that!

🤣

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I can just imagine a team of white hats planning out the next public punishment for her. They must leave the room in tears of laughter!

For realz though, I sure do hope those in the know do get some moments of relief from this war.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣😂✅️🎬💥

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Holy slip covers Batman!