The hypocrisy is so outrageously disgusting!

Only people mentioned by @Mjekel in this post can reply

Patriot. Enforcer of the Constitution. Former TFO.

In response Mar Jek to her Publication

It's funny during the Democrat riots and BLM racist attacks, Microsoft took away facial recognition from law enforcement to help identify rioters. I would guess if the go after antimaskers, they'll bring it back for law enforcement.

Who cares if they wear a mask. What happened to freedom. If anyone don't want to wear the mask then so be it. Things are so far out of control in our country. Everyone needs to just worry about their self's.

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

wow!

fuck you Jane

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I thought Florida was totally open?

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

it is, she is just being a stupid head

(1) Show this thread

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! πŸ™πŸ» President Trump is my president. πŸ’–πŸ€πŸ’™ WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

I guess she should be first then.

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..πŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ•Š

rules for thee..yadda yadda yadda..πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

what a cunt

β€œRerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

words she may regret soon?