Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

Me too. Maybe part of the plan?!?!? Lou is such a patriot.

Perpetual Student of God's Word aka The Holy Bible, Independent Thinker, Constitutionalist. #SaveOurChildren #TrumpIsMyPresident

Lou was just offered a job at OANN.

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

Me too! His show, Hannity and Mark Levin the only ones i watch. lately i havent watched anything! I wish they wpuld move to@oann!

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Don't be at all surprised if Lou is going to be of great service to his country. People don't get fired up the way Lou did without having a deep commitment to truth and justice.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Maybe Lou Dobbs can run CNN and turn it around 180°?

Just a nobody from Cali with a quest to be somebody .. Eager to learn the truth .. Discerment radar is always on .. #nadlershithispants

I have a hunch that something wonderful is up and coming for Lou .. Maybe he will be the head of Trumps News Outlet :)

Is Dobbs a clone now ?

Pepe in da house... looking in the window

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I think that is the happiest I have ever seen Lou!

OAN just offered him a job!

Wife. Mom of 5. Believer. Love freedom. Homeschooling mom. #MAGA #KAG #fightback

In response Alyssa Patriot to her Publication

That is great news!

(1) Show this thread

Practice Integrity. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. - Ephesians 6:11

It looks like a laughing frog in the window...

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

man Lou tripped me out. he was always asking his guest..."what in the world is wrong with these people?" 😆 Im pretty sure he already knows the answer. I know, and i still ask the same question to folks all the time.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

..🙏🥰🙏🥰🇺🇸 love love love

Prior Dem & Dem no more!!! Truth seeker/teller..Trump!🇺🇸..The Great Awakening..5d ascension..holistic..God is love!💕..The Light wins!✨

new better and more aligned doors will happen fir Lou! so many news positions will need to be filled. it was Gods will.... get ready Lou! your true purpose is coming!!!

there is only one picture on the desk who is it? what is the big ass in the window? And it looks like a panda underneath it and a hologram?? does anybody else see this?

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

I have no idea what the big ass thing is in the window. Maybe a venus flytrap plant? I kinda see a panda below it, or an owl or the grim reaper. What ever they are definetely freaky.

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

i see several faces. look close up in each window pane.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts