Ok Frens, we REALLY need prayer!!! As some of you know, it appears that my husband has Lymphoma. We are having a huge problem getting the biopsy. It's taken over a month and still no biopsy scheduled. I actually caught the scheduler lying to me as she told me they were "waiting for the insurance to be verified". We have Medicare, and I confirmed w/my friend who's the office manager for her physician husband, that you never have to 'verify' Medicare!!

All we want is the biopsy so we can see what we're dealing with. His brother had T cell Lymphoma, and died in a year. I already have him on 2 natural cancer protocols, all we want is to do the biopsy. At this point I truly believe his being ignored is all about him being unvaxxed!! It's true there is a new medical code for the unvaxxed, I checked on this, and yes. They are keeping track of all of us and trying to kill those of us they can!!!
PLEASE pray for a miracle, for a very quick biopsy. We just need to know.

PS. PLEASE do not co

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

I just sent a prayer for good health and strength. What they had been doing to you and your husband is terrible and outright unfair. Stay strong.

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Christopher Gibbons to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for your husband, may God Bless him and your family.🙏🙏

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

He has helped many with cancer including lymphoma.
Truth Social- FloridaSharkman
FloridaSharkman.org

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

I will definitely look him up!!❤️

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😔So sorry you are going through such anxiety... sending prayers.... but please send them as E-mail (that is, the scheduler and hospital, or doctor's office)... AND CC the email to the Governor. Mention that you are concerned why they are ignoring you... use those words. 🙏🙏

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless your husband, you, your family/friends!

Prayer sent!!!

Much Love, Blessings, and Healing to all of you!!!🙏

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Lord, look down on@Cath2344 husband and bless him with healing, whole and complete. Wrap your loving presence around him and his family and give them grace and patience while they wait upon your blessing. Free them from excess worry, and let them feel you with them. In Jesus name.

In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🙏❤️

In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Family, we can do this together. All together until at least 1 pm Eastern, let us lift our spirits to give this family a call to schedule this biopsy within 24 hours.

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

In response Erin Larson to her Publication

thank you😔❤️ I’m on the phone this whole time, they’re claiming they don’t have a referral, which they DO. But the referring doc is not in office for rest of week. It’s just one roadblock after another…

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for God to open doors for you to get the Biopsy,
Perhaps contact the Frontline Doctors or some of the other doctors that are helping the unvaxxed to see if they can open that door.
They know a lot of ppl in a lot of states.
I would surely try.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

😽

4-19-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/B2T

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LufE066agytz/

🇺🇸 Juan
Our country’s very divided.
People are not fully understanding
that we’ve been conned into giving up
our personal & national freedoms & rights
& turning them over to bodies, groups, agencies,
International groups even,
that are enslaving us & taking our freedoms away.
When the British got upset with the colonies,
the colonists were meeting in public halls
& discussing their freedoms.
ONE OF THE THINGS THE BRITISH WERE COMING AFTER
WAS THEIR GUNS.
They were working towards having A COMPLETE CONFISCATION
OF ALL GUNS OF THE COLONISTS BY 1777
& sending no further guns, ammunition, anything.
ONLY THE KING’S TROOPS would have the authority to have guns..
When the British troops got there in 1775
THE FIRST THING THEY DID WAS OCCUPY THE MEETING HALLS
where locals were conversing & STOPPED THE MEETINGS.
It’s not too dissimilar to this moment we’re in now in America 💥

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you, I’ll try!!!❤️🙏

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I am so sorry you’re going through this. 😔 I’m so glad you have him on a protocol. Sending love, light and prayers. God bless you both. 🙏❤️

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers & blessings
🙏❤️🙏

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Lord please reach out to cause this testing to happen... there seems to be many issues in our medical centers... Please give them the gift of knowing what they are up against... in Jesus name Amen🙏🏻🕊

Have you reached out to Medicare... they also may be able to help the process

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

I’m about to try that… but the cancer center is claiming they didn’t get the referral… and his referring Dr is out for the rest of the week. I need to find SOMEONE who will refer him w/o seeing him… 😰

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

🙏🙏🙏

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Serious Reesy to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Back in March I went to walk in clinic to get a strep test. Easy test. The MA did it then wanted to do a Flu test. I said, what is that, he said a flu test, but it's not as bad as before, it only swabs the outer area of nose. I flatly refused. Then the PA came in. Strep test negative, then asked if I was vaxxed with flu & Covid. I said, I refuse to answer cuz you are right they are tracking. Then a week later I get a phone call on my cell. Came up as CDC Nat'l Immunization. I did not answer. They called again just seconds after & I did not answer. Yes they are tracking.

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Praying for you both!

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Dear Lord, please let a doctor step up and do this biopsy. Please GOD protect and heal all of your children. I pray for you and your husband that the biopsy can happen soon. Amen.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

🙏🙏🙏🙏

❤️

(1) Show this thread

🙏What in the world is wrong with people. I'm so sorry

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

I really really think it's all about being unvaxxed!!! They know now who is and who isn't....

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

❤️

(2) Show this thread

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

❤️

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻