Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

God rest Terrance Yeakey's soul, may those responsible for his murder be held accountable.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

I KNOW! This really got to me too!

Tortured for standing for TRUTH!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank God the evil is being exposed. Each and every day there is more and more coming to light. All our lives it has been hidden in plain sight. [Their] world is being destroyed. We are restoring our nation to its original foundation as a Constitutional Republic. The Best Is Yet To Come.

Yes!
Recently read Washington too was NOT who we were told. He helped keep colonies in line for the royals. Seems many we know were puppets.
Everything we think is true is a lie. Recall Hillary saying that was the goal...easier to control us that way.😕

My dad was with FBI after serving as a Naval Officer...did not stay..left. My understanding was
he objected to the ethics...I believed him. He told me Camp Dietrich is a Bio Weapon Lab. Have had other military officers confirm surprised I knew. Dad was a Chemical Engineer.

I am familiar with Fort Detrick in Fredrick, Maryland. It has a bad reputation for black ops. I have heard rumors that Covid 19 was created there. I just want all the lies and manipulation to end once and for all.

I as well.
I was raised knowing this stuff...parents worked for Edgewood Arsenal google is even mentioning their evil.
Recall mom saying they would volunteer for tests...recall thinking WHAT?
As mom grew older she denied guess she realized that was not a good thing!
Have always wondered how it changed my DNA.
My dad always spoke the truth...I watched and listened.
Others ostracized him...knew it was the truth.
..but so much worse.

My mom tried to harm me often...that is when I started learning darkness hates the light...wants it for themselves or to snuff it out works too.

Evil hates love...it covers a multitude of sin. TRUE.

The thing that helps me with the length of time..know it has to be done right to end. As they have found deeper pockets it's got to be gotten.
Battle has always been good verses evil ... details show just how true that is.
WWG1WGA
Born for such a time as this.

This is during c19 when Military Ships on both coasts were rescuing children from

God bless all, especially the frontline warriors, in this war against evil. What a wonderful world it will be when the evil systems, networks and colluders are defeated. We are living in extraordinary times in fact Biblical events! Despite [their] evil attempts to harm you and your mother, you are here and thriving! Praise God 😊 🙏,

💗
I am learning to make the bet of these times.
During c19 was in NY having 3 leg surgeries.
Someone ran a light...
Became not me.
Used time to ask God to raise up what I needed to forgive and receive forgiveness too.
Surprised..thought had forgiven..came up deeper...would get memories. Had to take the time to review pray and let go.
Forgetting what lays behind we press on to the upward call in Christ Jesus.
Lots say BE HAPPY...that ir error.
Jesus grieved...wounds undealt with fester, cause distortions like bad glasses.
My point..sorry, I make a point to find things that bring joy and laughter now.
AND asked God to forgive me for my yoke, and replace with his! He is in the yoke with me..Like that!
When I think of Noah... it will be as in days of Noah when Christ returns...yet is is here.

God gives joy for mourning!
I listen to praise music...and remember to be thank ful... Days get brighter!

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

Wow, you have been through a lot with that accident. That experience seems to have been a spiritual crossroad in your life. Something seemingly horrible turned into a blessing. The past 3 years have been scary, frustrating, bizarre, heartbreaking, stressful, and exhausting. Yet, I feel blessed beyond measure. I have become closer to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Joy is something one can experience in the darkest of times knowing God is always there.

Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you."

Yes me too!
I think my mom trying to silence we (strangling)
my sisters trying to blind me (straight pins in my pillow) is crazy symbolic!
Don't speak the truth!
Don't see the truth.
Never put that together till today...
I was a passenger in route to Bible School was injured tractor trailer slipped on ice but kept going. I have a Traumatic Brain Injury 2 black eyes whites of eyes solid red...fractured skull broken nose...had to relearn doing bills, comas, concentration...was numb with pain. Someone from Dallas Theological Seminary said to me, Wow God must have great plans for you!
😕I thought what an odd thing to say!

Nearly died of Double Phenomonia at 2 MONTHS old.

The Dallas comment was a blessing! Turned my eyes to God NOT ouch.

Isaiah talks about testing in the furnace of affliction...felt like God was speaking right to me. God permitted it.
But amazing too!
Once after mom cut my hair off..I was crying in woods and a doe with her fawn came!
I stopped crying.
😊

(1) Show this thread