🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

We're pretty sure that there won't be a 2024 Election but something about Robert Kennedy Jr. announcing his candidacy for President fills me with warm, fuzzy feelings.

https://youtu.be/70jEwHF9lsE

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Yes warm and fuzzy and vely interlesting.

His mere presence injects some much-needed rationality into the D talking points and should give the remaining D holdouts pause. I consider it a Master chess move. We get press and exposure of his very worthy causes and it splits the ticket because there is a lot of love out there for the Kennedy family and he simply cannot be ignored, as hard as they'll try. 🍿

In response Jay Jay to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

I agree, always loved this man and I can see the strategy.
Nice maneuver of a good chess piece 😊

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Jay Jay to her Publication

Papi reminded me today of our recent interaction.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

100% agree - although I am not on board with all of RFK's policies - I am grateful and thankful for him exposing the vaccine hoax and it's dangers - his presence will definitely give many on the left reason to pause and maybe even think for once. A very exciting move in this movie IMHO