Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

I’m back, trying to share the words and information through the Storm. I know I will be on and off of here as I still grieve the loss of my baby girl. I will fight the good fight like an Anon ( Patriot ) does. I will NEVER give up even through everything I am going through. I LOVE YOU ALL FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND PRAYERS 🙏🏻

Know we love you, Mary Beth, and we are here for you; Prayers ongoing for you!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

I can’t stop crying, everyday feels like the night I lost her. It hurts so bad. People say it gets easier but to me is harder.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication

There will be a time where it is harder; and it doesn't seem like it is going to get easier. Each individual is different. One thing that helps is this: every day, when you wake up, tell her, out loud, that you love her and miss her. Do the same before going to sleep, and say a prayer before sleep. Ask God for peace of mind and heart, and for strength to carry on. You will get it.
Blessings to you!

(1) Show this thread