BREAKING: US scientist who worked for the Gates-Rockerfeller-Biden-Merkel-Macron Covid Cartel with the chinese Wuhan Lab that created Covid arrested!!!! Eyes

https://twitter.com/qfortruth/status/1350897763458969601

Only people mentioned by @MichelleCarter in this post can reply

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

In response Michelle Carter to her Publication

Showing suspended, must be TRUTH here.

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

In response Eileen same as to her Publication

It looks like there's been another purge on patriot accounts today, many have gone in the last few hours.

(1) Show this thread

I love God, I love my family, I love this great country of ours! I follow back! Let's make America great again!!! I miss POTUS Trump!

I just saw the video!!!

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😣WELL, that figures.
Page not found!
Sorry, we cannot find the page you are looking for. If you still need help, visit our F.Q.As page.

❤️Divine Energy Channel ❤️ Raising Frequency❤️ Fighting the invisible evil on & off earth❤️

In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication

Strange it loads for me. I'm in the UK, maybe USA blocking it

(1) Show this thread

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

I'm not sure this is real. There's no name & it doesn't mention Covid.

In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
(1) Show this thread