In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Q Drop 1033 | 3301 Mirror like pooL | Loop

2 Pictures >

CICADIA 3301 🤔

Mirror 3301 Flags out.

Please ask him to come here so that those of us who have gotten the boot from twatter can see.

Christ Follower, Mother, Patriot, Truth Finder. Thankful for TRUMP and trusting the plan!

Would you mind copying the post for those of us who've gotten the boot from Twister?

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

You also checked this iam browning's thread?: https://twitter.com/VVission123/status/1358862792833568772

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

👀

my guess is it has to do with tesla getting into bitcoin. pool is a big pumper of cryptos.

26 U.S. Code § 1033 - Involuntary conversions

"If property is compulsorily or involuntarily converted—Into money or into property not similar or related in service or use to the converted property, the gain (if any) shall be recognized"

Former Air Force Cyber officer. Combat tours: Bosnia, Iraq, Afghanistan. Information & Influence Operations.

Ok I've been here a while, definitley not a sheep, but IDK what this means...can you share?

In response Arctic Viper to his Publication

Mr Pool posts then immeditely deletes drops ... im trying to follow them myself. Kim does a great job finding folks who capture the drops and get a screen shot. ive caught a few by setting notifications. dont know if they are meant for anons or not

(1) Show this thread