Dear All:

This is Mrs. SG making this post.

My husband was admitted at 3AM to the hospital for emergency spine surgery, to prevent permanent loss of function in his bladder, colon, and one of his legs. He will not be participating in any calls, interviews, or anything other than focusing on recovery.

To my knowledge, he has several such interviews planned. I am cancelling ALL of them with this post.

He loves you all, but his health must come first.

Thank You

πŸ‘‰ RealSGAnon

Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

Prayers for you all. πŸ™

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending love, hugs, and prayers to our Anon brother and his family! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

I will join all in prayer for him God is with him

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

πŸ™ Dear Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection over SG as he goes through emergency spinal surgery today. Provide him with increased faith in You, strength, comfort, love, support and complete healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I will be praying for him.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

Prayers for SG and Family! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Sending healing energies, blessings and much love! πŸ•ŠπŸ’—βœ¨

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

πŸ™β€

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Sending SG and your FAMILY God’s BLESSINGS and heartfelt PRAYERS πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ™

Prayers going out for speedy healing!