Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

God is The Creator and
He never ceases to amaze!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The left screech about protecting nature, (even the Georgia Guide stones pontificated as much), then, proceed to stick high density housing all over it... because, "I hate high taxes, high crime, and it's my right to have what you have worked for... it is also my right to continue the thoughts, words, acts, that led to the situation I am now fleeing from."

These locusts are moving into our countryside, and being back filled by brown border jumpers... who will become, in 2 generations, the parasites new slave race.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Organized religion? I don’t feel that at all.

In response Awake Now to her Publication

Agree, however through organized religion, he told me to “get out” and I did! Much better now!

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

he is a pure soul. nature is where i connect best with the creator.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana would include children in this and souls as well.
IMHO, God created this planet different than any other planet in the Universe, not only in the 'material" of Earth but also in the direct ties of plants, animals, humans, and our souls in the spiritual & frequencies.

IMO, God did not design Earth to be here uninhabited, He designed all of this to work together each in need of the other.

The problem Nana has with the whole environmental issue is that MOST OF IT IS A LIE.

We do have environmental issues we need to deal with but almost, without exception, of the issues are not what ppl have been brainwashed to believe.

The "Carbon Issue" the elites push is not much more than their latest scheme to further enslave humans with a carbon tax to fill their coffers more than any other scheme they have undertaken yet.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Me too. Very much so.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Sense the Divine!
#Stewardship

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Maybe thats why the holy spirits moving alot, not much of the above mentioned thats not tampered with