Please lift our fellow Anon friend up in prayer. Sending you hugs and many prayers, SGAnon ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

A message from SGAnonโ€™s bride:

Dear All:

This is Mrs. SG making this post.

My husband was admitted at 3AM to the hospital for emergency spine surgery, to prevent permanent loss of function in his bladder, colon, and one of his legs. He will not be participating in any calls, interviews, or anything other than focusing on recovery.

To my knowledge, he has several such interviews planned. I am cancelling ALL of them with this post.

He loves you all, but his health must come first.

Thank You

๐Ÿ‘‰ RealSGAnon

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didnโ€™t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Prayers!!!๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

Lord Jesus we ask that you wrap your hands around this anon and give him strength and healing. Amen

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for SGANon you and family! WWG1WGA

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

Luke 17:21 ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Remember to look for miracles...

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Thank You Good Lord, for SGanon's perfect healing and full restoration of his health. Let him and his loved ones feel Your perfect Love and presence throughout. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is. Binding my prayers with all others of good will praying similar.๐Ÿ™

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

Prayers sent. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

do unto others as you would want done unto you

Prayers to this lovely God fearing, intelligent, humble patriot who has done so much for his fellow truthers. God Bless you SG and your family as you recover from all that is ailing you and your body. Please God wrap your loving arms around him and provide him the strength and the will to get better IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Thank you Mrs. SG for the update as I am praying for him to get well daily... May God be with you and yours during this difficult time. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Lover of God, family, and countryโค๏ธPrayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Praying for your full recovery, mind, body, and Spirit, SGAnon. Much love to you and yours.๐Ÿ’•

FJB .......Trump is my President

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ IFBAP ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ™

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

@VincentKennedy
Please share ๐Ÿฅฐ