? LIVE: Secretary of State Mike ..

? LIVE: Secretary Pompeo delivers remarks at Voice of America, in Washington, D.C. 1/11/21? Subscribe to RSBN for more LIVE streams and Breaking NEWS: htt...

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Can someone please tell me why the state departments website says Trump presidency ends in a few hours?

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Eliza Taylor to his Publication

Insurrection Act? I heard means military is in control.

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

SIMON SAYS He believes a number of oil tankers in the gulf have been mined; they believe bitcoin will collapse,big media channels will go down, if China declares war, U.S. will use Rods of God, and more - WATCH PATRIOTS NOW

(1) Show this thread

Proudly banned from Twatter. Joe Biden is not my president. Quantum computers can predict the future....WWG1WGA

did the state dept get hacked?

Proudly banned from Twatter. Joe Biden is not my president. Quantum computers can predict the future....WWG1WGA

did the state dept get hacked?

didyou see this? Possible hack?

In response Shelley Sanderson to his Publication

now it shows this. 😳

(1) Show this thread

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

kansas has been the constant❤️

MAGA, searcher of truth, waiting for 23, WWG1WGA

Pompeo has mentioned the tip of the spear multiple times. 👀

In response Vinnie Pepe to his Publication

but the way he said we have a four year election was super weird

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Per Sec Pompeo (save this):
https://www.voanews.com/listen

Trust Kansas.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

👊🏻👏🏻

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

👊🏻👏🏻

👊🏻👏🏻

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Did you see this??????
https://www.state.gov/biographies/donald-j-trump/ Please click and read!

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

good catch, something happening roday!

In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication

What does it mean? 🧐

(2) Show this thread