Do you remember last year's skanky J-Lo Superbowl halftime? This year there was no exploitation of women, and no Jezebel. Did you even notice? Dark to light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZHSRUXTt0

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

It was a creepy & dark show! Just be good little soldiers, wear the mask, no identity. And amazingly MANY saw it for this---friends I thought could never see thru "entertainment". Plus the lit words in white and pulsating lights---were messages.

I totally agree with you 100% ...just because Ezra is saying it people are jumping on the bandwagon! The show was dark, satanic & had an evil feel to it, not to mention the audio problem. Complete failure if this in fact was The Alliance showing people the light! If you want to show us darkness to light than SHOW THE DAMN LIGHT ...RED and BLACK theme is NOT LIGHT! How about WHITE & Irridescence....than people would catch on! smh!

In response Debbie Norris to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @dodge1111 in this post can reply

In response Dodge 1111 to her Publication

I talked with an empath friend after the super bowl. Totally drained from what friend saw/felt----felt pure evil; saw no aura around performer---as if not there---as if controlled. Felt it was a totally dark, demonic ceremony.

#Patriot #Anonymous #OpPedoHunt #LOKI

In response Debbie Norris to her Publication

It looked pretty Dark. If it drained her, then there were Energy Vampires involved.

(1) Show this thread