I'd like to ask for prayers and positive thoughts for my mother in law, Dolly-she will be having a biopsy this week for a mass found on her lungs. And yes, she is vaccinated. Thanks and love to all.

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

🙏💙🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

Thank you kindly Pink.💜

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Sorry to hear this. happened to my sister in law 2 months back. Had a lung nodule cancerous with biopsy & she got the shot too. Husband told her about ivermectin, but she went with traditional medicine, got it removed, in hospital 3 days, &&&& she's an RN, ugh. They are stuck in the matrix still. Hope all goes well. Give your worry to God 🙏

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Thank you so much and sorry to hear about your sister in law. I just had this conversation with an herbalist at the Farmer's Market-there is literally nothing we can do but pray.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers lifted for your MIL.
🙏✨💕✨🙏

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless you, your Mother-In-Law, and your family/friends.

Prayer sent!!!

Much Love, Blessings, and Light!!!💛

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

Prayers for Dolly. 🙏❤️

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏🤗🙏

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Thanks so very much.

(1) Show this thread

Sending healing and protection

Biopsy is what releases the toxins into the body. The best thing to do is cancel biopsy. All western medicine is a scam. I hope truth does not upset you.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

No Matt, of course not. They won't listen to me and as a matter of fact I'm bracing myself for the news she'll be having chemotherapy. I'm really worried for them. Thank you.

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Treat do not cut, deworm, deworm.
Praying the full Armor of God, in and around her, and others, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

(2) Show this thread

Sending prayers for your mother-in-law and your family. 🙏

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

🙏

In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication

Thank you. 💔

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Thank you so much.

(1) Show this thread

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Praying for your Mother in law Michele❤️