Do you remember last year's skanky J-Lo Superbowl halftime? This year there was no exploitation of women, and no Jezebel. Did you even notice? Dark to light. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eZHSRUXTt0

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

It was a creepy & dark show! Just be good little soldiers, wear the mask, no identity. And amazingly MANY saw it for this---friends I thought could never see thru "entertainment". Plus the lit words in white and pulsating lights---were messages.

And the commercials had "no feel good" sense to them! They were crazy with weird characters, wild colors----one had a metal owl wall art in kids bedroom; another had all sorts of weird sequencing in it & one shot is spaceship with 2 aliens in open door---wth!!! I only watched the half time show, so as to try to see the symbolism they try to force on us.

In response Debbie Norris to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthAlwaysWins in this post can reply

In response Debbie Norris to her Publication

Even Ezra is trying to force on us "did you guys see the light?" EMMM no I sure didn't! Didn't see the light AT ALL! I'm with you so many celebrities in these commercials and they are all the Adrenochrome junkies (Will Farrell to name one) ughhh just disgusting!