Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My old account says permanently suspended. I guess the F 3 letter agency didn't like my criticism.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

πŸ™ praying that’s true

green for go 🐸 - are we the β€œfrogs, which destroyed them.” Psalm 78:45

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Idk Elon's bunch have told me permanently toast as well.

Lol! Wear it proud!!

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

I had that same message… but got reinstated 2 months ago!!

(1) Show this thread

4.20 :)

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

β€œHE brought out HIS people with rejoicing, HIS chosen ones with shouts of joy;

He gave them the lands of the nations, and they fell heir to what others had toiled forβ€”

that they might keep HIS precepts and observe HIS laws. Praise the LORD.
- Psalm 105:43-45

I am no Jedi. But i used to follow their path. No 1 needs an ORDER for that. My images are web finds, they are not my own. Works of art.

He Ho that battlefield is ours!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

4-20

πŸ‘€

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Maybe yes
Maybe no
I'm not leaving AU for sure!
Family is everything ❀️

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

34 charged on 4/17 Patriots’ Day

April πŸͺž October

4/17 < > 10/17 > 18 R

3717 > 10/17

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

It sounds like it has always had to unfold in the fall.
The trigger didn't set last fall, it is looking like we have a better chance of it tripping this one.

(1) Show this thread