Dear frens, dad is having a bad morning, asking for prayers...please! 😢❤️🙏🏼

Only people mentioned by @Jennja in this post can reply

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Sending prayers for Dad and you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vicki Lord to her Publication

Thank you 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

✨❤️✨
Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

🙏

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

God bless Jennja's dad with the health & guidance for him to be on the good path in a good way.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

🙏🙏🙏💜

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

✨💗✨

(1) Show this thread

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏💕💕💕