Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
Law & Physics

Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Bought and sold.
Are they human?

Music Industry.
Satanic controls.

https://t.me/VKscreenshots/9844

Excellent news! The Canadian Jeffrey Epstein, Peter Nygard, was found guilty of 4 sexual assault charges today!

Nygard's son spoke to media after this monster is finally seeing some measure of justice:

"It was that 2019 dinner where I saw him inappropriately touch a child. I said something then and I was attacked for that and silenced, told that I was crazy. That was the last time I saw him. Since then it's been a massive effort to seek justice...I locked eyes with him when he was found guilty. For me it was, emotional. There are so many survivors out there, this is there day."

https://t.me/QDisclosure17/58539?single

https://t.me/QDisclosure17/58540?single

Though the symbol is usurped from good, Oprah is not healthy, evil.
The Symbol is actually used for directing energy.
Evil has been usurping good, manipulating good for evil purposes.

(1) Show this thread

Do you all remember the “celebrity trainer” that worked with Kanye West? Harley Pasternak, a Canadian National Intelligence agent, thought to be an MK Ultra handler who works with many celebrities. One of his clients listed is Jim Caviezel.

Wikipedia conveniently scrubbed Harley’s Intelligence past. It’s not there anymore, but this guy is a handler to many celebs in Hollyweird.

@News_3Dto5D

3D to 5D Consciousness
Already the Sound of Freedom train is heading for the wrong turn.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/sound-of-freedom-funder-fabian-marta-arrested-for-child-kidnapping/ar-AA1eN9qb

This is one of many people in the production team. Wait until all the others come out.

@News_3Dto5D