Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

don jr is wrong. I like don jr, but he is WRONG.

listen at 8:13 where he tries to say to back off of bud lite bear incident, because he says bud is less woke than other corporations.

I TOTALLY DISAGREE. NOW IF THE TIME TO DOUBLE DOWN AND MAKE THEM LOSE MONEY AND SEND THESE WOKE ASSWIPE CORPROATIONS TO BANKRUPTCY.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS AND GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANY WOKE CORPORATION.

JUST BECAUSE BUD LITE MADE A DECISION THAT WAS BAD, DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THEM.

DON JR REALLY, REALLY, PISSED OFF PATRIOTS BY SAYING THIS.

https://rumble.com/v2i0pjo-pro-trump-twitter-icon-catturd-comes-out-of-the-litter-box-for-an-exclusive.html

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

There's more to this than meets the eye. Dig deeper. Don Jr. maybe on to something here. Ask why the CEO was a part of the Clowns In America? What school did the CEO of Anhesur-Busch attend? One answer: Havard

100 percent agree. Good call!

kern griffin gave a half a BILLION to harvard

Ken Griffin: He is the governor’s top individual donor and also one of the wealthiest, with a net worth of $26 billion according to Forbes. Griffin contributed $5 million to DeSantis’ reelection bid. He is the founder and CEO of Citadel, a Chicago hedge fund, and is highly active in conservative politics. He criticized DeSantis for seeking to punish Disney.

KEN GRIFFIN THINKS HE CAN OWN DESANTIS AND OWN FLORIDA

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/local/state/2022/05/25/florida-desantis-notable-billionaire-supporters-koch-publix/9745715002/

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it