Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Asking for prayers today. Suffering from a recurring case of shingles. It’s been going on for 8 weeks and my body just can’t clear it. On a long list of natural help plus acyclovir. It’s an awful virus🤕 Much gratitude in advance. ☮️💟

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

i gave my husband MMS when he had shingles for over a year. I was shocked at how well it worked and very grateful. Here is a good source MMS KIT
https://kvlab.com/chlorine-dioxide-products/chlorine-dioxide-kit-w-citric-acid-4-fl-oz

god bless you

How was it used, did your husband spray it on the skin or drink it, or both? Using both worked for me. Details of the amount would be helpful.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuietNoMore in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Ordered. Did you use it for shingles?

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

yes, on my scalp.

(1) Show this thread