“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

💪🏻💛

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

This is confusing. Arnold was one of the sellout celebrities that pushed the jab hard. Why this photo op?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication

Eye spy with my little eye, a Q in Arnold’s trophy collection. Married to a Kennedy, art of war…infiltration not invasion. More good than bad, Judgement Day is coming

#KennedyVision 🕶️

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Good catch!
When he said f your freedom he may have been coerced? Or used by white hats?

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

White hat…great actor in the movie to not blow his cover infiltrating the dark side. Have to act like [them] to infiltrate and expose [them]

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Good points! Thank you.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

YW! If you haven’t see the movie True Lies with Jamie Lee Curtis, it is a great movie telling us how so many have lived lives as spies and how they did it as their roles in The Saviors Of Mankind 🙏🏻❤️

Years ago, will watch again now! I love doing that and seeing the coms.

Only people mentioned by @Anuenue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anuenue Patriot, click on at the bottom under it