Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

Not only forgotten but unfairly judged. All 7 uncles that I have wore military uniforms in wars. My oldest uncle was a 17 nose gunner in WW2. He was deeply affected by whatever he experienced & was never the same. I remember my first vist with him in a mental hospital, he took me to the art therapy room where he showed me a sculpture of a very mean, evil man. We were buddies my whole life as he never married or had children. I am blessed with many memories of him but the hardest one was the day when great energy came over me to call him on the phone. He was in the middle of a suicide attempt. I was able to call his brothers who called a cop & saved him. It's a long story but I watched people judge him my whole life as to why he couldn't move on with life as if everything is normal. I understand him more now than I ever did and I love him more now than ever before. I want to thank every Veteran who served. My heart is full of love & gratitude. I am always here should you need to talk.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

GOD USED YOU TO SAVE HIS LIFE. MY DAD FOUGHT UNDER MCARTHUR FROM AUSTRALIA NEW GUINEA PHILIPPINES OKINAWA AND THEN JAPAN PROPER AFTER THE A BOMB. HE WAS AN ALCOHOLIC AND WOULD GET VIOLENT AND BEAT US AND MY MOTHER WHEN HE GOT DRUNK WHEN I WAS A KID. HE WOULD NEVER TALK ABOUT THE WAR UNTIL I CAME BACK FROM KOREA AND WE WERE ON COMMON GROUND.

(1) Show this thread

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

It wasn't supposed to be like this...
22 Veterans a day commit or attempt suicide.
They wake to reality of who they served and it is too much for some.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

My dad was drafted to Vietnam and he couldnt do war, there or after
,but he wasnt really a soldier, he was an engineer ended up a tømrer...lumber person on house builds

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

SOME DIDNT WAIT TO COME HOME THEY KILLED THEMSELVES THERE BECAUSE THEY COULDNT FACE IT. I WAS A MEDIC AND IT ALWAYS BOTHERED ME THEY DIDNT GIVE THEMSELVES A CHANCE

(5) Show this thread

Any man or women will never be forgotten, who served this country

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Nor should you be!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

God bless all our Veterans and our Military!!! Thank you and your families for your service!!!

Thank You!!!💛

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

GOD BLESS ALL OF US FIGHTING SATAN

(1) Show this thread