WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

I never knew that is what the fez hat meant

I am having a hard time with this! My great grandpa was a shriner and he was a devout Christian. Has this always been the case? I can't believe he would have taken an oath like this. Does anyone know if this is how it has always been done? Its hard to find info on this.

Jessi, I am also having a hard time with it.
My grandfather was also a shriner with the scottish rite. 33rd degree. He was always very special to us grandchildren, nothing amiss. Not a hair out of line with that man, he doted on ALL his grandchildren. Spoiled us rotten and we felt loved.
But.

People can choose to live double lives and it seems like the masons did this VERY WELL.
At the end of my gramps life his tastes changed drastically. In seattle where we lived at the time he started asking my dad to take him to gay pride events. He was 87 years old at the time.We didn't know it then but he later developed dimensia or alzheimers I can't remember which.
One day my dad and I went to go visit him in the nursing home and as my dad left the room to go to the kitchen to get a snack my almost 90 year old grandfather tried to sexually assault meHe knew who I was and exactly what he was doing too. Waited all those years for the perfect opportunity.

In response Jessi Doe to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Night Shift, click on at the bottom under it